Neurodiversity in schools
Specialist Autism support for Schools
The number of children diagnosed with Autism has increased by 229% in 5 years followed closely by diagnosis of ADHD. Some schools, colleges and universities don’t have access to local authority specialist support and this is where Creased Puddle can help.
We have specialist and experienced teachers who will be able to advise and guide you with your students who are either diagnosed or have a needs-led profile.
Our services include:
- Strategies to support students including peer support
- Local signposting
- Interview and job training packages for colleges and universities
- Advice and training for Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Inset inputs for teachers on Neurodiversity
- One-to-one coaching for students who are struggling
- Guidance on local diagnostic services for Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Many of our associates are parents of Neurodivergent children and so we know what families need. Working with us will help you to provide a full care package which brings together the right people.