Diagnostic Assessments


Neurodiversity Assessments

We provide two types of assessments.  One is looking at how the brain works, its challenges and skill sets which may lead to a diagnosis of ADHD, Autism or Dyslexia by a Psychologist. This, we call a Neurological Assessment.

The other is how that brain copes with work, its environment, tasks, performance and development.  This, we call a Workspace Assessment.

Neurological Assessments

Obtaining the right assessment can be so confusing.  “Where can I go?”, “Should I go private?”, “How much will it cost?” are some of the questions we get every day.  Your GP should always be consulted in the first instance, after that we might be able to help.

Our Clinical Psychologist and Occupational Psychologist Associate Network are professionals in their own right and have huge amount of expertise in assessing for Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia etc in adults.

Our corporate clients will often commission a diagnostic alongside the workspace assessment which works well and provides for a truly person-centred approach.

Creased Puddle are an incredibly supportive, authentic, knowledgeable, credible and flexible organisation to work with and we would recommend them to anybody.  

Holly Straker Inclusion Lead, Sky Betting and Gaming



How do I get diagnosed?

Firstly ask yourself WHY you want to get assessed and possibly diagnosed with a neurological difference?  For some reasons might be:

  • I just want to understand my brain better
  • I want to be able to look after myself better
  • I want to know how I can be a better version of me
  • I want to see if I might be ‘disabled’ under the Equality Act

We would always say to go and see your GP first before any assessments as some of the characteristics you may be feeling, whilst similar to those who are diagnosed, may be brought on by illness. There are many screening tools out there on the market, some people have decided that using one of these satisfies their curiosity.

Next you will need to ascertain what sort of Psychologist, Psychiatrist or medical practitioner you will need.  Contact us for more help with selecting your professional or see Creased Puddle Assessments for more information.