We specialise in advising Human Resource teams on cases where sickness, performance, development or retention is an issue. Our consultants understand the complexities of adapting working practices and with the assistance of stakeholders advise organisations accordingly.
Our Neurodiversity workplace assessments:
- Recognise the challenges for the organisation and the individual
- Suggest adjustments to working practices, environments and teaching methods
- Assimilate all the information to date and recommend a way forward
Right for you and your organisation
Our workspace assessments are unique. We employ a 3-Tier system so that you get the assessment that is right for you and the organisation.
- Tier 1 – For new recruits to ascertain how to get the best out of them in the workspace.
- Tier 2 – For those having challenges in the workspace or starting to suffer with anxiety .
- Tier 3 – For those who are on performance improvement plans, absent from work or there is a suggestion of litigation.
Whatever the level you will have a dedicated, qualified assessor to work alongside you and the organisation every step of the way. Every assessment comes with a reporting element which includes effective reasonable adjustment suggestions as standard.
You’ve helped us as a site team trail blaze, supporting those with neurodiversity in RWE. We’ll now become a point of contact within the business for others who have staff requiring support. Where this happens we will be pointing our colleagues in your direction for additional support, highlighting the first class service you have all provided.G. Maslin, Lead Engineer RWE